Do you fancy winning a 10-day trip to Australia for you and a friend? Sorry, that’s a silly question. Of course you do!
Not only can you win a trip for two but you’ll also be reunited with friends or family in Australia and they’ll be flown to Queensland’s Gold Coast to meet you.
If this sounds like your kind of holiday, I’d like to introduce you to the Big Aussie Reunion.
This is a competition brought to you by Flight Centre, Tourism and Events Queensland and Virgin Australia to reunite Brits with their friends and family Down Under.
10 lucky people will win this prize:
- Return flights for 2 people from London to Brisbane
- Return flights for 2 of your friends or family in Australia to meet you in Brisbane
- Transfers in Australia
- 7 nights accommodation for all 4 of you
- An Australia Day reunion group event
- At least one tour/activity
- Travelling over January 19-28
- You’ll be away during the worst of the British winter and the best of the Australian summer
- You’ll also be away for Australia Day!
How to enter
All you need to do is say who you’d like to be reunited with in Australia and explain why in 500 characters or less.
Now is your chance to get all soppy and emotional about the loved ones you’re missing on the other side of the world.
There are some examples here if you need some soppy inspiration!
If you’re still unsure, check out these gorgeous photos from Queensland.
Queensland is an incredible place and with 10 winners you’ve got a pretty good chance with this competition.
So what are you waiting for? Enter now.