As someone who regularly travels with a laptop and a DSLR camera I’m always on the lookout for that ‘perfect bag’ and this one comes pretty close. I’ve also been using this bag for the past 6 months and I love it so much I wanted to give you the chance to win one too!
Here’s why I love it:
- It looks nice (no.1 priority, right?)
- It’s comfortable and easy to carry – even with a heavy laptop, bulky camera gear and all the other crap that ends up in my bag!
- It has a great padded pocket for your laptop
- It has Velcro dividers in the main compartment so you can adjust it to fit your equipment
- These dividers are all removable so you can use the backpack for normal stuff when you don’t have your camera gear
- It has smaller pockets to keep all your stuff organised – so you’re not faffing about trying to find your passport when you get the front of the security queue!
- It has lots of anti-theft features so you know your expensive gear is all safe and secure
- It fits beneath the seat of a plane so you can keep it by your feet during your journey – I’m one of those people who is normally up and down and up and down getting things out of my bag!
Find out more about the specifications and design on the Pacsafe site.
So if you’d like to win this super safe laptop and camera backpack then enter via the app below. Maybe this would make the perfect gift for a friend or family member…or maybe you’d like to keep it for yourself – it is Christmas after all!
- Entrants must enter by subscribing to The Travel Hack’s once a week newsletter
- The competition closes on November 22nd 2016 at midday
- The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition closing and will have 7 days to respond with a valid postal address before a new winner will be selected
- The winner agrees for their name to be used in any publicity material
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent