I’ve been wearing this jacket for a couple of weeks now and I love it. With the fitted, nipped-in waist it looks stylish but is still really warm. I often find that warm coats look a bit like bin bags and are really unflattering but this one doesn’t at all. Thanks to the fabric up the sides it feels somewhere between a hoodie and jacket, but the extra insulation means it’s much warmer than either. It’s still quite thin and flexible too so you can wear it for sports activities or pack it up small into your suitcase when you’re travelling. I also find that it’s small enough to wear under my big winter coat for those freezing cold evenings when I’m walking the dog in the dark! On these nights I squeeze into as many layers as I possibly can!
The men’s version is very similar and is definitely a must-have for winter!
If you’d like to get your hands on this jacket then enter via the app below. You’ll be automatically signed up to my fortnightly newsletter.
- The prize is one The North Face Thermoball jacket in either the men’s or ladies design
- Entrants must enter by subscribing to The Travel Hack’s once a week newsletter
- The competition closes on December 8th 2016
- This competition is open to UK residents only with a UK postal address
- The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the competition closing and will have 7 days to respond with a valid postal address before a new winner will be selected
- The winner agrees for their name to be used in any publicity material
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent